HomeSupport

Flashburn Support

Flashburn 4: GUI not opening 

Rajan Chauhan
Rajan Chauhan

3/21/2016
I'm having trouble opening the flashburn application.
I read somewhere that if flashburn does not connect to Code composer, it will quit.
I have selected code composer 4 using the search tool to location C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\

The following information is given in the log:

[info] Logging Started: Mon Mar 21 14:02:34 2016 [info] Logging Level: INFO [info] Module Name: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareDesignSolutions\Flashburn 4\FlashBurnGUI.exe [info] Module INI: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareDesignSolutions\Flashburn 4\FlashBurnGUI.ini [info] Module Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareDesignSolutions\Flashburn 4\ [info] INI Dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareDesignSolutions\Flashburn 4\ [info] Ini file used: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftwareDesignSolutions\Flashburn 4\FlashBurnGUI.ini [info] Working directory set to: C:\Windows\system32 [info] Displaying embedded splash image [info] Process priority override not defined [info] VM Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\jre\bin\java.exe [info] Extracting JAR file: C:\Users\Rajan\AppData\Local\Temp\temp10.jar [info] Expanding Classpath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\DebugServer\packages\ti\dss\java\dss.jar [info] Expanding Classpath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.swt.*.jar [info] Expanding Classpath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\plugins/org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.vTI-201007260900.jar [info] Generated Classpath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\DebugServer\packages\ti\dss\java\dss.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.vTI-201007260900.jar [info] Getting serial number [info] Found serial number: KXTPC-PI3LC-XNOQB-JAP7F [info] Running command> "C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\jre\bin\java.exe" -classpath "C:\Users\Rajan\AppData\Local\Temp\temp10.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\DebugServer\packages\ti\dss\java\dss.jar;C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\ccsv4\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86_3.2.0.vTI-201007260900.jar" com.SDSInc.FlashBurn.FlashBurnGUI.FlashBurnGUI

0 link
Ed Kuzemchak
Ed Kuzemchak
Administrator

3/21/2016
Hello Rajan,

Try starting Code Composer Studio first and connecting to the target, then starting Flashburn. Let's see if that works.

Ed
0 link
Rajan Chauhan
Rajan Chauhan

6/8/2016
Hi Ed, Sorry for the long awaited response. I have been working on other aspects of the project.
I have tried opening CCS and connecting my target. Even tried running the emulation. Still no luck with opening the flashburn program
Is there anything that can be done?

Thanks
Raj
0 link
Ed Kuzemchak
Ed Kuzemchak
Administrator

6/8/2016
Raj, When you selected the Code Composer in the Flashburn CCS Selector, was the choice already provided, or did you need to use the 'Browse' button? Thanks. Ed
0 link

Site Map

Copyright© 2013 - Software Design Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.